Family Law: An Overview
Disagreements among family members are often emotional. It is hard to think logically about the future, protect yourself, and move forward. That is where Beattie Freeman Onorato Family Law Group steps in – we have more than four decades of combined experience working with clients throughout Illinois in Cook, Will, DuPage and Lake counties. Our job is to advocate for you and your family’s best interests every step of the way.
Areas In Which We Can Help
We are compassionate and understanding with our clients, and zealous advocates in the courtroom. We aggressively represent those who need it most. Our team works together to understand your goals and find tailored solutions for you. We are experienced in the following areas:
- Contested and uncontested divorce
- Same-sex divorce
- Spousal maintenance (alimony)
- Asset valuation and distribution
- Retirement allocation (QDROs/QILDROs)
- Forensic accounting for property division
- Child support and custody agreements
- Grandparent and third-party visitation with children
- Removal (child relocation)
- Post-decree modification and enforcement
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Domestic violence claims and orders of protection
At Beattie Freeman Onorato Family Law Group, we understand that no two cases are the same and we believe that your lawyer should not take a “one size fits all” approach to your unique situation. By taking a hands-on approach, we can better understand your concerns and needs. We live by a simple principle, which is “Emphasis: You.” Your case is our sole focus.
Interested In Learning More? Call Now.
Understandably, many people become overwhelmed and are unsure of how to move forward when it comes to family law disputes. The best thing you can do is schedule a consultation. Don’t wait, call our office in Chicago at 312-809-2750 to arrange an initial meeting. Don’t wait any longer.